Do you want to work as an EMT?
Let’s assume that you answered yes since you’re still reading. What do you need to do to get work in the field? What are the next steps in order for you to get started?
Let’s look at EMT requirements and what you need. After conduction some research I wanted to highlight the general preparation that you need to work as an emergency medical technician:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Be over 18.
- Hold a driver’s license in good standing.
- Be in good physical health.
- Complete some sort of EMT program.
- Be willing to work in a team in a high-pressure environment. Continue reading